Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Storm

Yesterday afternoon (14/11/2016) as I was driving back home,I drove close to 12km in the hail storm,my mind went into panic mode,I couldn't even feel my legs.I thought maybe i must turn back or park along the road but I decided to switch my music and listen to Sonnie Badu- Covenant Keeping God.As it intensified i started calling upon Jehovah,my mind was telling me that only my attitude will take me out of this storm and I won't lie I was tempted to sing "Tatana wa vitana"as "a ndzi vona sirha ri ahlamile".As the song was playing,I reminded God that He promised after the Noah flood never to sweep us so I aint gonna die. I realized that my car won't shield me as the hail was big to even break the windscreen,the wind to heavy to blow the car,lighting stroke so hard then I said Lord my trust is in you and You Who have promised,You are always faithful. I reacted normally under those circumstances and as I approached Kiel I saw light and I knew that the storm is over.

When I got home I sat in my car before going into the house,reflecting what has happened and I was motivated that if i passed the physical storm I will also pass the life storms. We serve Jehovah Adonai,He doesn't sleep nor slumber, He is always watching over us.

Now I have a new mindset, I have learned to give it all to God. It is just a storm,it is not permanent.Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding,this scripture I have lived it yesterday. May this testimony change someone who is facing a storm in their life, marriage,career, finances "It is not permanent,hold on to God and do not waiver". The way I was traumatized I went straight to bed as my whole being was numb and I couldn't even eat. We serve a Mighty God,Who doesn't delay when We call upon Him, He arrives just on time.
Have a blessed Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment