Monday, June 8, 2015

Sex can not make you powerful and real(From a Man's perspective)



From a Man's perspective:
As a man, I can sleep with many
many married and unmarried
women and impregnant them all
but that will *NEVER* make me a
Powerful and Real man but one
of the most foolish men on earth.
Sleeping with many many
women will *NEVER* make me a
champion or superstar but a
destroyer or breaker of women's
hearts. I can only become
Powerful and Real, if I fear God
and give Him Glory and Obey Him.
When I do that, then I will stick to
one woman (who is my wife)
and respect the rest of the
women I meet in life. That's
being Powerful and Real as a
man.
As a woman, you can sleep with
many many married and
unmarried men and make them
cry for more but that will
*NEVER* make you a Powerful
and Real woman on earth but
one of the most foolish women
on earth. Being Powerful and
Real does not lie in sleeping with
different men. If you want to be
Wise, Powerful and Real, *fear
God and give Him *Glory and
*Obey Him. When you do that,
then you will stick to one man
(your husband) and respect the
rest of the men you meet in life.
That's being Powerful and Real
as a woman.
Powerful and Real men and
women Love God, Fear Him, Give
Him Glory and Obey Him.
Powerful and Real boys and girls
Love God, Fear Him, Give Him
Glory and Obey Him.
PEACE BE STILL AND GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment