Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Your attitude towards life

In life there are situations that are there to make you and not to break you but your weapon should be your attitude,if you look at the situation and say Oh look at this giant(Goliath) obviously that Goliath will defeat you cause you have shown it fear but if you can say as small as I am this Goliath is under my feet,you will defeat it.Reference is the story of Goliath and David and because David had faith that he won't be defeated,he won the battle.

When my daughter died I said look here fire as hot as you are,you won't burn me but just like gold you will polish me(refine) and when I come out I will shine even brighter,this also takes me to my favorite verse in Proverbs "the road that the righteous walk becomes brighter and brighter each morning"I got up and pressed forward and I everyone said "you are a very strong person Kulani"to be honest I am not strong,I just see things differently and that shapes my attitude concerning life's ups and downs.I prefer not to say oh this mountain is too big I cannot climb it rather I say mountain I will climb you and even if I get tired along the way I will rest and still continue till I reach the top.I am still in the mourning process and sometimes it feels like I go back but I know that I am pressing forward and soon I will see the light.

If you want to be a victor,first work on your attitude.How will you conquer if you always talk about how hard the problem is,or big the mountain is rather talk to the problem.Complaining will never remove any obstacle but it will look like you are just drowning.Remember the Israelites they stayed in the desert for 40 years because of their attitude,they always complained in a sense that they didn't even see that they were walking in one place,meaning they were not progressing.There is no use asking all pastors to pray for you when tomorrow when someone ask you "how are you" and your response will be "I do not see any change"do not exhaust the men of God,yes there are there to service you,pray for you but you are wasting their energy if you will still complain and not have faith that since I have been prayed for God is taking care of my need.

Positive attitude=positive results

No comments:

Post a Comment