Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Battle is the Lord's

Have you ever been confronted with a situation where you want to take full control and investigate and act harshly and as the anger dies done you hear a still voice saying this battle is not yours but mine to fight hands off and you keep digging saying i have all this under control, there are lots of information one can get out of today's technology,many ways to deal and confront situations but when you are a child of God the first place to seek for solution when calamities strike should be to God but anger which is a spirit from satan steals that focus away from us and we end up taking matters into our own hands.

I am also guilty of taking matters into my own hands when I'm angry, I will google all kinds of solutions or advises and apply them and when anger dies down then I start paying attention and that's when I hear the Lord saying my daughter that battle is not yours to fight but mine. And the sad thing is I already messed up with my little knowledge but God says its not too late to bring all your burdens and take His yoke for it is lighter. With all challenges our focus should be on God the Alpha and Omega of all things, remember that with all challenges God has already given you a solution but you will only know the solution if you seek Him and completely trust Him. Psalm 25:3 "those who trust in the Lord, He will never put them to shame."

My prayer should be Lord please with all the challenges in my life,change me first before you change my situation because like a mentioned earlier that I love taking things into my own hands and when I fail its when I remember oh there is God who can do the impossible, I need to find myself in a place where I always keep calm and say "this battle is not mine but the Lord's" and learn to wait patiently on Him for He answers all prayers.

To God be the glory,stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment